23 March 2010

Moving to the country, gonna eat a lot of peaches

The good news is, I still remember how to access and post to my blog, the bad news is I can't promise it will happen very often. I will however try my very best not to be absent for so long again. I will also try to catch up on other peoples blogs as I have totally been MIA from everything except Facebook. I tell you what, this whole 2 at once thing is a bit mental. What were we thinking? I wouldn't have it any other way, but coffee and booze are my new best friends. Drugs and fags may creep in soon.

So as the title says I am moving to the country, temporarily. The big smoke is going to be 4 people less come Friday. CB is of course thrilled to bits about this as he's a total country boy. I, however, am a city mouse so we'll see how all this plays out. I am going back to work in October and the plan is to buy somewhere in London around that time and head back. Let's see how we go. CB is convinced that I might like it and never want to return to the hustle and bustle of big city life. I am not so sure, but like all new adventures I am trying to keep an open mind. I'll try anything once, except Morris Dancing and incest. I enquired today about the surgeries in the wee country village we are taking up residence in. With two lil ones, it's important that I register pronto. There is ONE surgery. ONE and it's called the village surgery. The village doctor is apparently also the village vet. I wonder if that means he can give me shots to tranquillise the twins if needs be?

No comments:

Post a Comment