27 July 2009
Back in the saddle
After the shear and utter panic that descended on CB and I and our otherwise peaceful household when we found out we were not only knocked up, but we were doubly knocked up, I am finally back in the world of the blogging. Don't get me wrong, getting pregnant wasn't a surprise, but it did happen MUCH quicker then we thought it would. Like weeks rather then years. And we are now so excited at the prospect of having two little buggers to join us on our crazy path through life, but I think unless you are having IVF, or it runs in your family, you never really plan on multiples. So the shock has softened, the reality is huge but exciting and I am ready to share my everyday adventures again. And I tell you what, there is some funny stuff that happens when you are pregnant. But, I don't want to spoil it, I just want to let peeps know I am back and will be posting regularly again. Bear with me while I take some creative license with the design of the site as well, it might take a bit of time. I think this journey is going to be even more fun then the last, so join me, if you can stomach it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eep! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear how this one pans out. Just, promise us you're not going to turn all uber-mommy blogger on us. ;)
ReplyDeleteI swear swear swear that although I have had to ditch the dirty martinis for dirty nappies, it is only temporary and therefore I am still me. I vow here and now to not create yet another blog where I drone on endlessly about how cute little tyke is when he burps. Honest.
ReplyDelete