I am rethinking the whole, trying not to blog about the twins thing. One blogger who I read regularly is randomly knocked up with twins as well. We were emailing earlier this week and I realised in writing to her that it may be fairly silly of me to think that I can go on talking about the same things I did before. They aren't even here yet and my life is already radically different. I, for example, no longer have the use of the left side of my brain. It's a good thing I stopped working when I did because I stopped being able to process logical thoughts and important information about a month ago. I am like my grandmother was before she died, only trouble is, she was 103. Tell me something and there is a very good chance I will forget it within the hour. Damn good thing I am organised I would never remember where I was supposed to be or when. I have to do things right when I think of them or I completely forget. I had a call from a friend yesterday who is restructuring his company. He was looking for consult on branding and media exposure. I managed to have an intelligent conversation with him for a whole 40 minutes before I had to pee and completely lost track of what we were talking about. I also get tired doing really simple things, like getting dressed. It's way more fun then you can imagine. Also as I haven't gained any non baby/boob weight in being pregnant (as in my pre prego stuff fits me if it comes under my bump or is long enough. No hip, butt, thigh or arm expansion), so my brain has somehow decided the last 2 weeks will be spent eating chocolate. 3 days in a row I had chocolate before noon, one day it was even before breakfast. We aren't talking a muffin or a pain au chocolate...I am talking about a piece of Lindt or a bar of Green and Blacks.
That's all from the front lines. Still deciding how much I should blog about this kind of thing and how much I should just try and stay GF BB (Before Babies).
14 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I say go for it.
ReplyDelete(Both blogging about whatever you wish to - isn't that really what it should be about, anyway? - as well as eating the chocolate for breakfast ;-)
I'm with GB. I think being pregnant is pretty muhc a get-out-of-jail-free card for all kinds of crazy behaviour. Knock yourself out, on all counts.
ReplyDeleteI like the posts about being preggers so far. Its entertaining. Its not so much what people write about, but how they do it.
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo. The babies came a bit earlier then expected, so now I am properly a mummy. Promise to post soon.
ReplyDelete