- I am literally tired ALL THE TIME. There are varying degrees of my exhaustion which range from staring at my computer at work and sleeping with my eyes open to very bad dark circles. Not attractive no matter how you look at it
- That said, I couldn't be happier. I miss my monkeys during the day, but have employed Mary Poppins and therefore I don't worry about them, I just wish there were more hours in the day
- CB and I (particularly me) used to think we were busy at the weekends, we didn't know what busy was. We now do ridiculous things like separate in the grocery store so we can shop faster
- In an effort to be home as much as possible I now do business trips in one day when I can. I did this with Amsterdam last week. I had meetings from 10am-5pm. You do the maths, then refer back to the first bullet
- Baby wipes can get anything out of clothing, carry them in your bag if you don't already. Not so sure what that says about what they might do to bums so small, but due to no problems so far, we can worry about that later
That's all for now, but I am going to try not to be a stranger. Have I lost everyone or do I still have some readers?
Still reading/following. Good to know the twins haven't killed you. Probably feels like it at times, though. ;)
ReplyDelete