18 October 2010
Keep Calm, Carry On
A year ago I went through what I thought would be the hardest thing ever. Then I brought home my two little (and I mean ickle) monkeys and really found out what hard work was. But here we are, all four of us still alive and smiling. Its been the hardest and best year of my life (so far) but man am I glad it's over! I am a little sad in some ways to say goodbye to the baby baby months, but I can't wait for all of the new milestones we have ahead. A huge sigh of relief from my end that the first year is behind us as well, I wouldn't want to do that over again any time soon. I also wouldn't trade it for all the shoes in Carrie Bradshaw's closet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment